Showcase Plus Loyalty Programme Terms and Conditions
Being a part of the Programme constitutes acceptance of these Terms. You must therefore read them carefully.
1. Your membership of the Programme entitles you to earn credits from purchases on our website which you can redeem against purchases on our website.
2. Earning points: You will accumulate points from your purchases depending on your Programme Tier.
Tier 1: This is our entry tier where all members have made less than £150 in purchases over the last year calendar year. Members in Tier 1 will earn 5 points for every £1 spent on our website.
Tier 2: Where members have made more than £150 (or 750 Points) and less than £500 in purchases over the last year calendar year. Members in Tier 2 will earn 10 points for every £1 spent on our website.
Tier 3: Where members have made more than £500 (or 4250 Points) more in purchases over the last calendar year. Members in Tier 3 will earn 15 points for every £1 spent on our website.
Points will be credited to your account as soon as you pay for your order.
Members will also receive additional rewards ("Benefits") which will depend upon whether they are deemed to be in Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 3 (above)--the list of Benefits can be found on our website. Benefits will be provided subject to availability. Benefits may be subject to additional terms and conditions, and, when applicable such terms and conditions will be made available to Members from time to time in correspondence and/or on our site. We may amend the additional Benefits it offers Members at any time.
3. Keeping track of points: You can check your points balance, at any time, on your Showcase website account. We will also send you regular email updates of your points and rewards balance. By registering to the Programme you are agreeing that we may update you by email with your credit balance statements and promotional offers, competitions, news and updates.
4. Redeeming points: One point is worth one penny to spend on products on our website. We will not exchange points for cash. Once your points have been redeemed they may not be used to make other purchases (unless they are refunded, see below).
5. Refer a friend: We offer £10 value in reward points for referring customers who successfully purchase items over £30. The reward points are awarded to both parties only upon successful purchase of items over £30 by the referred customer. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer, however people using different emails will not be tolerated.
6. Refunds: If your request for a product refund is accepted (see our returns policy), MyShowcase will first refund your points and then your payment.
7. Transferring points: Your points may not be transferred or otherwise traded.
8. Expiry: Your points will expire in the calendar year after your last purchase. In other words, if your account is inactive for 1 calendar year your points balance will be reset to nil. Once your points have expired they may not be retrieved.
9. Fixing mistakes: We will correct a points balance if it is shown to our reasonable satisfaction to be wrong but, unless there are clear records showing this, our decision is final.
10. Responsibility: You are responsible for protecting your Showcase account. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use of your points.
11. Eligibility: Showcase employees, sub-contractors, Influencers and Stylists may not participate in the Programme.
12. Use: The Programme is only for personal, household and consumer use; business use is strictly prohibited.
14. Termination: We reserve the right to suspend or to terminate any Member's Programme account, if in our sole discretion we consider that the Member has breached the Terms or if the Member has supplied false or misleading information, or if we consider that the Member has acted improperly or in an abusive, defamatory, criminal, or offensive way to any other Member or to our staff.
15. Updates: These Terms may change and Members will be deemed to have accepted the updated Terms when they go online, or when they use their rewards points at checkout. As such we strongly encourage you to review these Terms from time to time. The number of points earned from a purchase or required to qualify for a particular purchase may vary from time to time at our sole discretion.
We may suspend or terminate the Programme at any time at our sole discretion and for any reason. In such event Members will be notified and all accounts will be suspended or terminated. If MyShowcase has a change of control or is sold or if we decide to sell or transfer the Programme to another company we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these Terms to such other company or acquirer without any further consent and you now consent that we may disclose or transfer all information we hold about all Members including you to any prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of Members in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company or acquirer until the Terms are changed by such company or acquirer.
16. Liability: The limit of our liability under these Terms will be exclusively to a Member who suffers a direct loss as a result of our breach of these Terms and in those circumstances our sole liability will be to credit to the relevant Members Programme account such points as may have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not. Nothing in these Terms shall operate to limit any liability we may have for death, personal injury or fraud and these Terms shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
17. Dispute: These Terms and any dispute, claim or non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms or their subject matter.
Updated: 13 February 2019