Need help? Say hello, below.
Please select your enquiry
Order & Products Enquiry
Ask any question about your order or a specific product.
General, Press or Marketing Enquiry
Get in touch with our Marketing & Press teams here. They love to chat!
Got a question about our Stylist or influencer community? You're in the right place.
Delivery and returns
Please select your enquiry
Delivery and international orders
Find out more about our delivery policies.
Return and Replacement policy
Information on how to return and/or replace a product purchased from us.
What we collect and how we use it.
Click to read more.
Showcase Beauty T&Cs
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Click to read more.
Delivery and returns
Delivery and international orders
UK & Ireland (orders placed before 3pm)
Express [Royal Mail 24H] (1-3 days incl Sat) £4.78
or FREE on orders over £60
Order tracking: Provide your mobile number and you'll be contacted by the courier with an estimated delivery time and the option to change the details. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Box addresses.
International (orders placed before 3pm)
|Countries||Zone||Cost||Free on orders above:|
|European Union||Zone 1||£12.97||£120|
|Rest of World||Zone 2||£19.16||£150|
*NB: we cannot send anything flammable to the U.S; this includes fragrance, candles, aerosols (hairspray) or nail polish.
Delivery and Returns
Return and Replacement policy
We hope that you will be delighted with your order however if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the product(s) you bought from Showcase, we are happy to replace or refund you the cost of the product(s), provided that;You contact us within 14 days of receiving the product(s) They are in their original, unopened and unused condition when we receive them
We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if items are non-saleable. Customer is responsible for the cost of return postage. We also require a photo of any reported issues for our records before refunds can be made. For refunds, we will reimburse the same card used for payment.Download and print your return form Use address below to send the products back to us
The returned package must contain:The completed refund / replacement form The product(s) in their original packaging (make sure to wrap them securely)
We will process your return as quickly as possible, please allow a maximum of 7 working days. If you are returning a faulty item within 14 days, we will refund you the cost of the return postage if we conclude that the product is defective.
Have a question about your return/replacement? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What information do we collect about you?
You can browse,read and search on this website without disclosing any personal information about yourself. All information provided is on a voluntary basis.
When you register for the loyalty programme, save a wishlist, complete surveys, order products or post reviews on our website, or email to Showcase we may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data that you provide to us directly or via your Showcase independent Stylist:
- -information for the purpose of subscribing to our website services such as email notifications and/or newsletters including but not limited to e-mail address;
- -information that you provide to us for the purpose of receiving products purchased from Showcase including but not limited to name, address, e-mail address, phone number, gender, skin tone, and hair type;
- -information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us via this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our products or services including but not limited to products selected;
- -information for the purpose of registering as a Showcase independent stylist including but not limited to name, address, e-mail address, phone number, bank details, age;
- -information about what type of computer of phone you are using when you use the Showcase website;
- -information for the purpose of entering a competition or prize draw including but not limited to name, address and e-mail address;
- -any other information that you choose to send to us.
We respect children's privacy and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not submit any personal information to us. You should seek guidance from a parent or guardian to assist you.
2. How will we use the information about you?
We respect your privacy and appreciate your business. At no time do we ever provide your personal or payment information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider unless absolutely necessary in order to complete and deliver your purchases.
We may use your personal information to:
- -send to you products purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- -offer you discount vouchers and special promotions;
- -enable your use of the services available on the website;
- -send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- -enable Showcase independent stylists to better recommend products for you;
- -send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- -send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- -send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by email. You may unsubscribe at any time from our newsletter and other marketing communications by following the 'unsubscribe' instructions in any e-mail received, by logging into Showcase and changing your user preferences or by e-mailing us at email@example.com. You have the right to ask Showcase not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- -deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- -administer the website;
- -enhance this website.
All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider, Sage Pay, Europe's leading independent payment service provider, part of The Sage Group, a FTSE 1000 listed Global accounting software company. Showcase only shares information with Sage Pay to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website. Sage Pay ensures that sensitive card information remains safe and PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) compliant. If you would like to know more, please contact Sage Pay on 0845 111 4466.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- -to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- -in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- -in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- -to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are or are contemplating selling.
We may report aggregate, anonymised information to our advertisers and brand or service partners about our users' browsing actions and purchasing patterns. This is statistical data that does not identify any individual.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
3. How safe is your personal data?
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure firewall-protected server. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. We do not store any credit or debit card details. MyShowcase holds and processes your personal data in accordance with the security provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we make no representation or warranties as to the security of your data transmitted to the website. Any transmission is at your own risk.
4. Accessing, correcting and deleting your information
We will take reasonable steps to maintain an accurate record of any personal information you have submitted through this website.
At any time you can log in to Showcase's website and go to the 'My Account' section to see the personal information we hold about you. There you are able to edit your information and change consents you provided, or delete your account.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you may instruct us to provide you with a report of the personal data that we hold about you subject to a written request to the email: email@example.com.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We may use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
6. Links to other websites
7. International data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website, such as product reviews, will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world.
9. How to contact us
Showcase Beauty T&Cs
Terms & Conditions
Showcase Terms & Conditions
MyShowcase Limited, is an England and Wales company number 07805566, (referred to here as "Showcase").
Showcase ("We") welcome you to the Showcase website (the "Site") located at www.showcasebeauty.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
By accessing, browsing or using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions of Use (these "Terms"). If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use or access this Site. If you have any questions, please contact customer services.
Showcase reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You are encouraged to review these Terms each time you use the Site because your use of the Site after the posting of changes will constitute your acceptance of the changes. We grant you a personal, limited, non-transferable non-exclusive, license to access and use the Site. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services available on the Site and to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any such changes.
1. Use of the Site
You may use the Site only for your own non-commercial personal use and in compliance with these Terms. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, uploading or posting of information and are responsible for the consequences of such communications to the Site.
We require all users of the Site ("Users" also referred to herein as "You" or "Your") to agree not to use the Site, and specifically prohibit any use of the Site, for any of the following purposes:
- -posting, communicating or transmitting any material that infringes on any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity;
- -posting any information which is untrue, libelous, blasphemous or causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
- -posting information that is obscene or in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- -engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or breach of court order or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate or incite to violate any law or regulation;
- -promoting any site or service other than the Showcase site and Showcase services;
- -attempting to interfere in any way with the Site's or Showcase's network security, or attempting to use the Site's service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system.
2. Membership of the Site
You are invited to become registered users ("Members") of this Site. You must be aged 13 or over.
Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Member account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Member account or password. You agree to immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorized use of your Member account or other breach of security.
3. Product information and availability
Excluding any content that may be submitted by Users and Members from time to time, Showcase strives to ensure that the information on the Site is complete and reliable. Certain information may contain pricing errors, typographical errors and other errors or inaccuracies that Showcase may correct without liability.
We do not guarantee that all products described on our Site will be available.
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT at current rates and are exclusive of delivery charges. Showcase reserves the right to change the prices for products at any time, but changes will not affect customer orders that have already been paid for. We are under no obligation to supply products to you at incorrectly stated prices, even after we have sent you an order confirmation (as defined above) if the pricing error could be identified as a mispricing by a person acting reasonably.
4. Orders and limitation on quantities
We must receive full cleared payment for an order before we dispatch your order. You can pay using any major credit or debit card. All credit or debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment, we won't be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Showcase reserves the right to limit quantities purchased and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged).
If we are unable to fulfill your order following our order acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. In the event we cancel your order, we will fully refund you, free of charge.
5. Delivery of products
We specify the method and address for delivery when you make your order. Risk of damage or loss of the products passes to you on delivery.
Deliveries can only be made within the UK and Channel Islands. Not all of our delivery options are available to all areas of the UK and Channel Islands. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses. If you have a question about delivery outside of the UK and Channel Islands, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will deliver your order in accordance with the delivery option selected by you. Please view our delivery options for full details. Whenever referred to, working days exclude Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays. If you have specified delivery to more than one address when placing your order there is a separate charge for each destination address. Any delivery timescales are indicative only. Time is not of the essence.
Upon delivery of your order to you, we will provide you with sufficient information to enable you to exercise your statutory right of refund or replacement and address any intended cancellation to the correct addressee or to return your product(s). For further information please see the Returns and Replacement Policy.
6. Proprietary rights
You acknowledge and agree that the content (other than content that may be submitted by Members), materials, text, images, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos, button icons, music, software and other elements available on the Site are the property of Showcase or our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights and laws.
You may view, print and download the contents for personal use only. The contents must not be used for commercial purposes or incorporated in any publication in any form. You agree not to sell, license, rent, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, modify or create derivative works from any content or materials on the Site.
Showcase is a registered trademark and the Showcase logo is a trademark of Showcase Ltd. protected by UK and international trademark laws. All other trademarks that appear at our site are the property of their respective owners. All of our Site's content is Copyright Showcase Ltd., 2014, all rights reserved.
7. Submitted content
Showcase does not claim ownership of any materials you make available through the Site. With respect to any materials you submit or make available for inclusion on the Site, you grant Showcase a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sublicense such materials or any part of such materials. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide do not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music or video) to which you do not have the full right to grant Showcase the license specified above. You further represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. Showcase will be entitled to use any content submitted by you without incurring obligations of confidentiality, attribution or compensation to you.
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Site.
The site, and all content, products, and other information on or accessible from or through this Site or a "linked" site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, security or accuracy. Specifically, but without limitation, Showcase does not warrant that: (1) the information on this site is correct, accurate or reliable; (2) the functions contained on this site will be uninterrupted or error-free; or (3) defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Showcase makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-Showcase sites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Site. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and Showcase makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non-Showcase sites. Showcase does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Site.
10. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Showcase, its affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, suppliers, affiliates, or third parties providing information on this site be liable to any user of the Site or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, or loss of use) arising out of the use or inability to use the Site, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort, or otherwise, even if Showcase has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages or losses. In no event shall the total liability of Showcase, its affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this site to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action resulting from your use of this site, whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise, exceed the amount you paid to Showcase in connection with the event giving rise to such liability.
You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, products and services available through the Site.
11. International use
Showcase controls and operates the Site from the United Kingdom. We make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. If you choose to access this Site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
12. Risk of loss
A third party carrier will ship any products purchased from our Site. As a result, title and risk of loss for such merchandise will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
13. Copyright infringement; notice and take down procedures
Showcase specifically prohibits the posting of any content that violates or infringes the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that any material contained on this Site infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should send written notification of the copyright infringement claim to the following address: Showcase Ltd., Unit 7, Quayside Lodge, Williams Marris Way, London, SW6 2UZ, UK
Showcase will process notices of alleged infringement that it receives and will take appropriate action as suggested by the UK Digital Economy Act 2010. To be effective, the notification of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing and contain the following information:
- -physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- -dentification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- -identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- -information reasonably sufficient to permit Showcase to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- -a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- -a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
16. Exclusion of third party rights
17. Entire agreement
18. Law and jurisdiction
19. Our details
The full name of our company is MyShowcase Ltd.
Our company registration number is 07805566.
Our registered address is MyShowcase Ltd., 1 Cavendish Pl, Floor 2, London, W1G 0QF, UK
Our e-mail address is email@example.com.