Over Oil Cream - 50ml
Nourisher formulated to apply over and maximise the benefits of day and night face oils.
A water and oil based cream to be applied over facial oil to ensure that the skin's natural acid mantle is replenished, maintained and fortified,to keep skin hydrated and protected. Formulated with a unique combination of beta-glucan rich Colloidal Oatmeal,regenerating Rosehip extract, anti-oxidant betulinic acid from White Birch Bark and Tocopherol (Vit E) for enhanced barrier function, 'OO' Cream locks in the nutrients of a facial oil whilst forming a fine film to protect from transepidermal water loss (TEWL). For all ages and skin types. Excellent for mature skin 40+ and key to maintaining the skins cellular structure and elasticity whilst forming a protective layer to outside irritants.
80% Certified Organic Ingredients, remaining 20% is 100% natural ingredients. Free from: sulphates, parabens, lanolin, mineral oils, artificial colours, artificial fragrances, SLS and petrochemicals. English spring water aqua, oat kernel extract avena sativa (o), aloe vera aloe barbadensis, sun flower helianthus annuss (o), shea butter butyrospermum parkii (o), cetearyl alcohol argan argania spinosa (o), rose hip extract rosa canina (o), white birch betula pendula, glyceryl stearate, calendula calendula officinalis, phenylethyl alcohol natural, coco glucosides eye bright euphrasia officinalis, orange citrus aurantium (o), palmarosa cymbopogon martini, rose geranium pelargonium graveolens (o), tocopherol vitamin e, rose absolute rosa centefolia, vanilla vanilla plantifolia, benzoin styrax benzoin, sodium phytate, sodium hydroxide, benzyl alcohol, *citral *euganol *geraniol *citronellol *farnesol *linalool *limonene *benzyl benzoate *benzyl cinnamate.
Discover results driven, organic skincare for glowing, flawless skin. We dare you not to fall in love with Jane.