Quiet night in? Or big night out? Either way, these simple 3-step Korean sheet masks will help get your skin glowing.
PICK YOUR PICK-ME-UP ...
Choose the right mask for your skincare needs.
- Instant Glow hydrates and brightens skin, ideal for skin that needs a little pick me up.
- Turn Back The Clock has been specifically formulated for mature skin, to help smooth and firm.
- Too Many Late Nights gives dehydrated skin a much-needed hit of moisture, helping to brighten your complexion and improve elasticity - perfect when you’re burning the candle at both ends.
- Cleanse skin with the pre-mask foaming cleanser, to remove dirt and excess oil, so that you have a clear canvas before applying your mask.
- Apply the face mask to dry skin, pick your favourite binge-worth Netflix show and put your feet up for 30 minutes.
- Carefully peel off the mask and lightly pat any remaining serum into skin for optimum results.
- For truly nourished skin, apply the hydrating night cream and let it settle for a few minutes before applying makeup. Alternatively, get some much needed shut-eye - and be prepared to wake up and glow!
Want to learn more about Maskorea? Check out the video below to hear from the brand’s founder, Jenny Bae. Here she talks about Maskorea and some of her favourite K-Beauty brands.
Click Shop Now below to see our K-Beauty collection.